Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chris Toliver's 35th B-Day


Last night, Denese had a surpsie birthday dinner for her husband Chris - one of my favorite fraternity brothers as well as golfing partners. Every time I think of Chris and golf I always Laugh Out Loud because years and years ago Chris and Jermaine would pick me up early, early in the morning to go tee 'em up. Many times we would play on Saturday mornings and I would inevitably be dawg tired from "enjoying" the night before. How many times Chris was outside blowing the horn and calling my cell to wake me after he had already called a hour in advance to make sure I was up and all ready I couldn't even say!!!


Anyway, I digress. Crappito's was Denese's excellent pick and as you can see, laughter was visibly infectious. Chris and Denese are great friends. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting their beautiful Galveston, Texas wedding last year and his dinner!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We celebrated my brother's birthday in style! We had a blast! Thanks Andre for capturing the memorable moments.

KW